Are you planning to rent a couples luxury cabin for this year’s romantic vacation with your loved one? Visit Big Bear Lake! This place has so much to offer to its visitors and will allow you to explore all the unique benefits of cabin rentals and enjoy the breath-taking natural setting and inspiring surroundings.
Once you’ve selected the destination, all that’s left is to pack. Let’s find out how you can prepare for your trip hassle-free:
How do I prepare for a romantic getaway?
When planning for a romantic getaway in Big Bear Lake, here is what you should consider:
Choose the right time of the year
If you want to spend a relaxing vacation with your loved one, going in the off season can be an excellent idea. You’ll avoid crowds and have a chance to get a more authentic feel of the place.
Ditch your tech
The purpose of a romantic getaway is for couples to spend quality time together, so bringing your laptop is a big no-no. Take this trip as an opportunity to reconnect with nature and your inner self, and don’t let technology stand in your way.
Decide if you want to invite another couple
If you and your partner love going out on double dates with your friends, then why not ask another couple to join you for your trip? Just make sure to choose the one that you know for a long time and are sure that you’ll all get along nicely. In case they are joining you, you should decide together on the destination so that everyone feels comfortable and can enjoy the trip to the fullest.
What should I pack for a weekend getaway with my partner?
When packing for your weekend getaway with your loved one, you should take the destination into consideration, and based on the type of vacation you’ll go on, decide what to bring. For instance, if you’ve decided to rent a luxury cabin in Big Bear Lake, here are some of the things that will undoubtedly come in handy:
- Sunglasses, hats, & sunscreen: You want to be able to enjoy long walks without fearing that you’ll get sunburned.
- Camera: Instead of taking photos with your phone as usual, bring an analog camera and capture the most unforgettable moments of your romantic vacation the right way.
- Bug spray: You don’t want to let annoying mosquitos and bugs spoil your otherwise perfect romantic getaway.
- Comfortable footwear: There is no better place for hiking than Big Bear Lake! So, pack your most comfortable pairs of sneakers and enjoy every second of it.
- Layered clothing: Big Bear Lake is a mountain town, which means that temperatures can drop quite low during the night, especially in winter months. Depending on the time of the year that you plan on visiting, you should check the local weather forecast and plan accordingly. The better you come prepared for your trip, the more you’ll enjoy it!
Looking for a Big Bear couples luxury cabin rental?
Contact Evergreen Lodge! Our romantic luxury cabin retreat is situated in one of the most beautiful Big Bear Lake neighborhoods. Our tastefully furnished couples luxury cabin boasts numerous lush amenities, including a hot tub, fireplace, and a private deck.
Aside from taking long strolls in nature, you will have an opportunity to try out a variety of exciting outdoor activities, including horseback riding, wildlife viewing in San Bernardino National Forest, and biking. No matter whether you come here in summer or winter, you’ll see that the fun never stops! Explore our website for more information and make a reservation today!